Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Leadership Challenge

As I said before, I have been thinking a ton lately about a few of the leadership challenges that I am currently facing.  I think we (Adventure Kidz) are sitting at a crucial moment in our journey.  I pray all of the time, "Lord don't let me get in the way of what you want to do!"  I want God to do incredible things for kids and families here at Hope and I know it is going to be crucial for us to lay the right foundation now, so that this "building" doesn't collapse a few years from now.
The right leaders:  I need to have the right people on the bus...but what do those people look like and how do I need to train them.  (big questions, if you are part of my leadership team, know that I am looking at you and evaluating you now:).  
The right Places:  I really don't want to put people just anywhere I happen to have a need.  I want to get people into the spots where they will thrive.  I think I am looking for a Elementary Director and a Volunteer Director.  These are two positions that I feel will take us to a whole new level, never know though, we will see.
Pray for ME!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I will be praying for you and your team. I miss being on it! It was awesome serving with you and now it is incredible watching everything at Hope from a distance.