Saturday, April 5, 2008

Why Me God?

Today I had some very unique opportunities.  I had the chance to do some things that I still have no idea why I was picked to do.

Lots of people say "Why Me?" to God when Bad things happen, but I have found myself saying it constantly lately for some really good things.  I can only give God the glory for the opportunities that He has been blessing me with.  Today, I got to have lunch with a national leader of the Assemblies of God.  He invited a group of Children's Pastors to share what the National Office of the AG could do to make a difference in the Local Church for Children's Ministries.  It was cool to hear his heart and his plan for the months and years to come.  I left that meeting and went directly to speak to other Children's Ministry leaders about the importance of seeing the Big Picture.  As soon as that meeting ended, I went back down stairs to host the Creator of Veggie Tales, Phil Vischer, and serve him as he spoke to the entire conference.  I still don't know why God opens these doors, I am trying to walk through them and serve Him to the best of my ability.  I guess the verse about Him choosing to use the foolish things of this world kind of applies to me.  

No comments: