Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Blessings of God never cease to amaze me!!!  I am blown away at the opportunities that I have sometimes, and the fact that God allows me to serve in His kingdom in this way astonish me.
I get to do some pretty cool things as a Kids Pastor.  I get to be there when the "light" pops on in a kids head about Jesus' love, and I often get to lead them through the first few steps of their journey with God.  I get to stand beside families who may be struggling and provide encouragement to kids who might be having a rough time. For the first time this year, I got to help a family through the loss of a grandfather by conducting the memorial service.  I get to sit in waiting rooms with nervous parents as their "baby" has tests run to make sure "everything will be alright".  
Why did God Choose Me?  Why am I hearing doing what I love and getting the chance to do some really fun stuff when so many ministers and ministries struggle???  
I honestly don't know,  I can only thank God for every moment He allows me to serve Him.  It is an honor to serve such a Great God!

No comments: