Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 Things I have learned

I have been in full time kids ministry for more than 10 years now, and I have been able to learn a few things along the way. Some of them would not be very appropriate to talk about in this setting, but all of them have helped to shape me into the leader that I am today. Here are the top Ten Things that I have Learned:
1. Less is More
2. Attitude is Everything
3. Never do Ministry Alone
4. If You aim at nothing, you will always hit it.
5. Someone will always feel cheated.
6. Excellence is Hard/Average is Easy
7. Everything Rises and Falls on Relationships
8. Read to Succeed
9. The individual is always more important than the ministry.
10. Teams are great when they work.

Hopefully, over the next few weeks we will dive into a few of these.
Each of them might seem simple, but they are huge to me. I use each of them on an almost daily basis.


No comments: