Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Sore

I played basketball for the first time in about 3-4 months today.  My body is aching.  I remember when I could go all day up and down the court and not miss a beat.  Not any more.  My body is reminding me how close I am to 30.  This was a great weekend though.  We saw record attendance in Adventure Kidz, and more important than that, we saw some really cool things take place in the lives of people (both kids and parents) who came to Hope.  I love serving at a church and on a team where everyone is such good friends.  Hope has truly changed my life, my family, and my ministry to kids.  

1 comment:

Eric Clanton said...

At least you knew what you were getting into! I have never played full court basketball...i was fine while we were playing...but i thought my legs were going to fall off when i got home...that being said...we should do it again!