Sunday, March 30, 2008

God Speaks to me RIght on Time

We had a very interesting weekend in Adventure Kidz.  I scheduled way to many things for one weekend, and yet they all went off without a hitch.  I am amazed at how God works through people to say some really great stuff to me.  John had a message this morning on the Parable of the Sower and it was awesome, it really made me stop and think. Then I get to kids church and I have a few people who are starting this morning and they are just excited to be there.  It is always fun when new people start serving in AK.  I love teaching people how everything works.  
God has also blessed me with some really great friends.  They stepped up big time and took MJ for the day so I could get some work done and she could play with their kids.  They are awesome.

I am off to CMA Leadership Conference this week.  It should be good.  I just finished preparing my classes and I am looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones.

No comments: