Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a day!

I remember when I used to think that two services in the morning and another one at night was a long day.  What was I thinking.  Three services on Sunday mornings and then a HighPoint session on Sunday Afternoon and I feel thoroughly exhausted.  Today was really great though.  We talked about Fasting in kids church and I think a lot of the kids really got it.  I had the kids write down what they were going to fast this week.  Some wrote things like video games and tv (pretty cool to see them willing to give these things up on Spring Break Week) and others wrote things like candy or desserts.  A few of them kinda missed the point though, my favorite was "I am going to fast talking to my sister".  All in all it was a great day.  God has blessed me with a great team of people in each of our services.  I just wish I could duplicate them within our Early Childhood department.  It is such a struggle to get people in there who really love to be in there.  We have a few but could use a ton more.  I know that God will work it out.

No comments: